Saturday, May 12, 2012

Anecdote


First of all, I chose this theme because I love fashion since many years. I discovered that i loved it when I started using fashion magazines such as ELLE, Vogue, Marie-Claire and many others.In each magazine, I chose the best pages with the best styles and outfits and preserved it in a box, in case I wanted to review them. These magazines inspired me and helped me create my own style. I'm inspired especially by the Parisian style. Why??Because first of all, for me, this style is not just about the look but it is an attitude. There are some characteristics that I prefer to see on a Parisian girl, like for example, trench, Chanel handbag,derbies, scarf, black dress, ballerinas and so on. It was such as a ‘declic’ in my head! This is from all these experiences that I became a fan of Parisian fashion.

This is what I call, 'Freedom'.

 xoxo Edmc 




No comments:

Post a Comment